Donald G. Oszli
Don joined Pivotal LLP in 1982 and became a partner of the firm in 1990, earning him over 30 years of experience in various degrees of public practice. Don has a strong background in the area of auditing, and his engagements include a concentration on planning and supervision for the firm's audit clientele.
Don attended Red Deer College and the University of Alberta, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce in 1979. His proficiency in public accounting and auditing developed while training with Deloitte & Touche Chartered Accountants in Edmonton from 1979 to 1981. Don qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1982, as a Certified Management Accountant in 1984, and as a Certified Internal Auditor in 2004. He is currently a member of the Society of Management Accountants of Alberta, the Institute of Internal Auditors, and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta. He also serves as an instructor for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta.
Don is very involved in the community, serving in various capacities throughout the years as the Chair of the Red Deer Chamber of Commerce, the Red Deer Regional Airport Authority, and the Leadership Centre of Central Alberta. He is currently involved in several different avenues, including:
- Chair of Parkland Community Living & Support Society
- Past Chair of the Alberta Chambers of Commerce
- Board Member of the Office of the Alberta Utilities Consumer Advocate
- Executive Member for the Red Deer & District Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member for Travel Alberta, acting as Chair of the Audit Committee
- Chair of the Audit Committee of the ICAA
- Member of the Audit Committee of the CAEF
- Member of the Red Deer K40 Club
- Member of the Royal Canadian Legion
- Member of the Red Deer North Progressive Conservative Constituency Association