Our firm is seeking a well-organized, proactive and highly motivated individual to work full-time as part of our Administrative Services team. We are looking for someone with strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, and an individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- switchboard operation
- being the first point of contact with our clients
- helping manage the reception and meeting areas
- drafting and editing of various documents
- monitoring, stocking and ordering supplies
- preparation of financial reports
- responding to client inquiries
- preparing year end letters and special information letters to clients
- providing administrative support to the various partners and professionals of our Firm as necessary
A minimum of two years experience in administrative support/reception coverage, proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment is a must. Knowledge of Caseview/Caseware and a willingness to work alone with set goals and deadlines is an asset.
Onsite training will be provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, no later than 5:00 pm on December 14, 2018, using the file upload area of the application.